A Year with Blueprint
We had such a big year at Blueprint, and as 2014 approaches we can only be excited for the things still to come! Here is a quick recap while we anxiously wait for 2014.
Recap of 2013:
- January – We are still loving our new desks and all the brand new shiny Macs that came with them. January brought us a upgrade in the video production department. The new camera addition, the Sony PMW-EX1R, made it feel like Christmas all over again. At the end of the month, PNC Bank came to our office with free pizza from Papa Johns!
- February – We acquired more video production equipment. We ended up with so much new stuff organizing it was a bit of a challenge. In result, we upgraded our storage in the break room by getting two more organizational racks. Yes, one of these racks is dedicated to holding all of our video equipment.
- March – Blueprint was voted in the 100 Top web design blogs to follow in 2013. We ordered brand new video production equipment to add to our collection. This order included lots of backup items making it easy for us to video and backup hours of material. All hands on deck! We started work for our first reality television show!
- April – Welcoming change, eclipsewebmedia.com goes live with a new website redesign. Goodbye old orange and black page. Blueprint provided video production services for Big Data Week Blueprint teamed up with Emcien and Big Data Week. Learn more about Big Data Week here. We made many new friends.
- May – The video production department upgrades keep coming. We got a fancy, new Jib.
- June – The 7th an Blueprint produced T.V. show airs on CSS. The same day we hit our 100th blog post! Office upgrades for Blueprint! We painted. The new blue tones were a relaxing addition. We also had a reverse osmosis water filtration system installed in our break room. The Gwinnett Commerce Center held a spectacular Ice Cream Social & Game day. Everyone in the office went down to join in the fun!
- July – WHOAAA OH – OHOHOH… whoooa oh – ohohoh…
Blueprint trip to Turner Field on the 11th to see the Atlanta Braves play the Reds and they won 6-5! Do the wave with us!
- August – Cushman & Wakefield is our new Property Management for our office building, The Gwinnett Commerce Center. We had a not so successful Potluck. By that, I don’t mean anyone forgot, but we all brought desserts! What can I say, we all have sweet tooth’s. Our next one will require more organization. We also, had our first movie night Friday, August 23rd. We projected Office Space after work with soda, popcorn, and candy.
- September – After a lunch at The Georgia Diner, Michelle won the office free lunches & free massages! We were pretty relaxed at work on Monday 16th. On the 21st, Nathan spoke about SEO at the Small Business Samaritans breakfast at Hamilton Mill Golf Club. Nathan’s new baby girl, Michaela, arrived the 28th. Also on Saturday the 28th, we went to Six Flags Over Georgia! What a fun day!
- October – We got Hawks tickets to a few of the basketball games! Those who were interested picked when they wanted to go.
- November – We have been blogging for a year! We held our second, more organized Thanksgiving-themed Potluck along with your third annual Christmas decorating party the day before Thanksgiving.
- December- Our third annual Christmas party & white elephant gift exchange! This also came with a surprise trip to go see The Hobbit in IMAX 3D! Everyone throughly enjoyed this day.
We have come so far since 2012!
The comments are closed.
No reviews yet