Bringing in 2015
We had yet another big year at Blueprint in 2014, and are eagerly anticipating everything 2015 will bring! Let’s review all that happened in the past year.
Recap of 2014:
- January – Starting the year right, we had some wonderful additions to the office.
- March – Blueprint hosted an in-office Settlers of Catan Tournament. Nathan, our CEO, was one of the final contestants and won the tournament.
- May – Blueprint celebrated Cinco de Mayo at Don Pedro Mexican Restaurant
- August – WHOAAA OH – OHOHOH… whoooa oh – ohohoh…
Blueprint trip to Turner Field on the 12th to see the Atlanta Braves play the Dodgers and they lost 2-4, but a few of us stayed for the Weezer post-game concert. We also participated in the ALS ice bucket challenge.
- October – Our director of organic search and strategy, Jason Corrigan, spoke on Social SEO at Southwired 2014 Conference.
We had a fun game night at the Sugarloaf Mills Dave & Busters.
Also, we had a Halloween costume contest. There were lots of participants. By vote, the top 3 costumes were: Lilit in first place as Erik our VP of Search Marketing, in second place was Aaron as “Net” “Flix”, and third was a tie between Erik dressed as Steve Jobs and Joshua’s Scottish costume.
- November – We had a blast Roller Skating at the Sparkles in Lawrenceville. At the end of the month, we held our third annual Thanksgiving-themed Potluck.
- December- The Gwinnett Commerce center held their annual Holiday Event. Which happened to be tacky Christmas sweater day for the office. We went down to the lower lobby in style to enjoy our share in sweets, a massive chocolate fountain, and the company each other.
Our fourth annual Christmas party this year was at Fogo De Chao a well known Brazillian Steakhouse in Atlanta & much like last years, we also held our fourth annual white elephant gift exchange!