Maximize Local Traffic and Revenue with Citation Optimization
Local businesses can take advantage of popular directors that let you claim and edit citations or company information. To do this, you will first need to verify that you are the legitimate owner of a business. You’ll go through automated verification platforms or traditional offline communication channels.
Here’s how to bring in more traffic and revenue by optimizing citations.
Google and Bing Citation Optimization
Within Google and Bing Places, you can claim, edit, and optimize your company’s online citations. Work with an Atlanta SEO company to help with the following action items:
- Check Google Maps and Map Maker to see whether duplicate listings of your business exist.
- Any problems that you can’t fix in the Places Dashboard, fix through Map Maker.
- If you can’t fix them in Map Maker, get Google to call you. Make sure you’re signed into your Google account. Go here https://support.google.com/business/ , click “Contact us”, click then “Call us” button.
- Manage your Bing listings here: www.bingplaces.com.
How to Optimize
Having the correct information about your location, contact info, and services is key to driving more consumers to your site. You can do this by positioning your business within hundreds of popular online directories.
It’s important to make sure that each of your directory listings contain the correct name, address, and phone number (NAP). Also, double check other details, such as:
- Hours of service
- Email address
- Summary of services or products offered
- Directions to your location(s)
Don’t forget that there are thousands of new, Atlanta consumers who are searching for local services online. By optimizing your local business’s citations, you are giving yourself the best opportunity to connect with potential customers.
Stand Out from The Competition
For online consumers who are not loyal to a particular brand, you want to be as clear as possible about your services. Also, be sure to provide details that make your business stand out.
A few citations you should consider creating include:
- The languages your business caters to
- The type of payment you accept
- Any unique qualifications or accreditations your company has received
Attract New Customers
To bring in new customers to your website through online directories, provide links that allow them to learn more about your company. When optimizing local citations, include links that direct online consumers to your:
- About Us landing page
- Location landing page
- FAQ landing page
- Social media profiles
Need Citation Optimization Support?
The SEO experts at Blueprint can help drive more relevant traffic and conversions to your business’s website with citation optimization support. Getting your business placed within the most popular online directories can give you the opportunity you need to maximize your organic visibility, as well as your monthly revenue.
Blueprint is Atlanta’s most experienced Atlanta SEO Company, helping hundreds of small, local businesses succeed online. Contact us today to learn more about our customized services.